The latest Government guidance on how to work safely in someone’s home can be found here: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/working-safely-during-coronavirus-covid-19/homes
We are unable to work in a household which is isolating because one or more family members has symptoms or where an individual has been advised to shield.
Our procedures have been developed to cover all other households including where somebody is clinically vulnerable, but has not been asked to shield.
Below are the points we will be following whilst in your home.
- Wash hands prior to entering and leaving the property.
- Meet outside at pre-arranged time and place to discuss how it all works.
- I will wear a mask whilst in the property.
- Please leave all internal doors open to minimise contact with door handles.
- I will wipe any surfaces I have to touch prior to and after I have touched them.
- 2m social distance to be kept, if possible.